This past week has been so crazy! We played a guessing game most of the week to figure out if Ella was sick or teething. Turns out it was both! Her teeth caused an ear infection, poor babe! I was going to have to take her all the way to Waconia, which is a 30 min drive, in the icy snowy roads yesterday. What concerned me the most was that the road I take to get there isn't very well kept up in the snow and there isn't a shoulder. I called our insurance and found out we could go to the Belle Plaine clinic and still be covered. I am so glad I did that! Just driving across Belle Plaine took forever and in my short drive I saw many cars lose control momentarily. Now Ella is on the road to recovery with her antibiotic. I am so happy that her screaming fits are long gone. It was so horrible to hear her scream and not be able to tell me what was wrong! Of course she told me today that her ear hurt and now it feels better. I am not sure why she said no when we kept asking her if her ears hurt before.
One of the days that Ella seemed to be completely recovered, I decided, with Ella's approval, to cut her hair again. Unfortunately no matter how much we talk about how she needs to hold her head still for mommy when she cuts her hair, it didn't last for very long. I was cutting the last side of her hair when she whipped her head around incredibly fast. Needless to say, her hair was cut a bit shorter than I had planned. But of course its still cute! Her bangs that were growing out are now even with the rest of her hair, and it looks much thicker now. I do need to give credit to my mom for coming over to rescue us. Of course Ella sits perfectly still for anyone else to cut her hair.
Lucy has been enjoying playing peekaboo. She is such a giggly little girl. The other night I had to take her out to get some emergency things before the snow. Since Ella was sick and in bed, Tim stayed home with her. But I decided to take Lucy so Tim could get his homework done and spend his free time with me. He got her all ready to go in her car seat and she was just giggling so hard at him! She cried when I took her away from her daddy. It was pretty cute, especially since she is normally such a mommy's girl. But both of my girls are so in love with their daddy! Lucy also smacks her lips all the time now. She seems to do it as though she is blowing a kiss, but we aren't quite sure.
Tim and I have both felt really weird lately. I have just been ridiculously tired all the time. For the past week I just feel like I have a brick on my head, and I have to force myself to do anything! I can't figure it out! Tim and I have both had headaches, which is so weird. Its normally very rare that we ever have a headache. I am wondering if we need to drink because its so dry right now?? We thought maybe carbon monoxide but we have a detector and its fine. I'm not really sure! I do think I am going to go cold turkey off of sugar though. I don't normally have a lot of sugar, but I feel like an addict when I have some. I just crave more and more!
Something came over me the other day, and I have been re-doing our house. I think it was probably the being stuck at home all the time that got to me. I mentioned before that we are repainting our house. This means that I won't be able to save a lot of my wall quotes that I have up right now. I am not too upset since I did get them so cheaply, but now I need something else to fill the space. I decided I really need to start planning now, because I change my mind a lot and come up with better plans. My main goal in it all is to have really pretty spaces and spend the least amount of money possible. I have come up with some fun ideas! I will just need to see how they all work out. I have also been trying to get rid of a lot of stuff. I suppose I have the urge to spring clean already! Although it must be something else, because I do it all year long. I am trying to sell a bunch of stuff. So we'll see if anything really sells! I normally can list things for quite a low price since I didn't pay much for it in the first place, and it sells pretty quickly. I am hoping for the same thing this time! It will be so nice to get rid of some clutter and have a little extra money to repaint.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
are you pregnant? sounds like you're nesting! ;]
ReplyDelete