When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.

***




Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pregnancy, Take 3

I have to admit, the first many months of pregnancy really flew by! And I was happy about it, and just slightly worried that I would be unprepared when her due date actually came. After Christmas time started to slow down. I have been avoiding many of the activities that I normally do because of all of the sickness which makes times go even slower! And to top it all off, I really have been uncomfortable these last couple of weeks! So uncomfortable in fact that I am very ready to have this baby! I have a little over 4 weeks until my due date, but I have been feeling like she will be born early. Maybe its wishful thinking, I will have to see. I have been praying that she will be born when she is healthy, though. Every baby is so different, only God really knows when she is ready! It sure is a lesson in trusting God when you are so uncomfortable and you would do anything to have your baby! It is silly really, because of course God knows the perfect time. And of course God has my, and my baby's best interest in mind. However, sometimes I believe God allows us to go through times like this to allow us to trust in Him more. And I intend to learn it all over again this pregnancy!



No comments:

Post a Comment