Friday, December 18, 2009
Yesterday I was reminded why its easier for me to stay home than to take both of my girls to do errands. Its one thing to take them shopping just for fun but completely different to take them with a full to do list. The only thing we managed to do was to drive the 25 mins to Chaska to deposit a check in the bank. We did manage to get in Kohls and fill our cart with a few things. Their carts really aren't made for infant carriers let alone infant carriers AND a toddler. Then of course Lucy needed to be held and I was left carrying her through the store and pushing the heavy cart with one hand. Its nothing new since I have become a mother of 2, but it just got worse from here. It was the first time that I have ever had to leave all of my stuff at the store and bring Ella home. I felt like it was more punishment for me than discipline for her to have to drive all the way home! She may have just been crabby and tired... when she woke up from her nap she said "Ella sorry mommy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment