Oh how I love Sundays!
This morning was began a little earlier than I expected since Ella woke up at 7:30 am! She normally wakes up at 9 am so this was early for her. I asked her why she was awake and she told me that she was just so excited to go to church and see everyone. She then listed off everyone she was excited to see, including Grandma, Papa, Uncle Caleb, her friends Mason and Shylah, and of course, her "angel." Tim was leaving at this point because he was running the sound board today. This means that I get the girls ready by myself and wait for my mom to pick me up since we don't have a second car right now, today we were ready early enough that we went with my mom to set up, so we were there an hour before church started. It also means that Tim can't help me at all with the girls before, during or after church since he sets up, runs it for practice and then packs it all up again. It can be a little difficult, especially since I had a sleepy Ella today. She was very upset that I couldn't hold her while I fed Lucy. I did my best! We ended up sitting on a chair, all 3 of us, while I fed Lucy her bottle.
We are now home, watching the Vikings game. The girls are both taking naps and homemade calzones are baking in the oven. We really looking forward to watching 24 tonight!
Here is a recap on last week...
- I did a lot of shopping WITH the girls this week. This is something I have avoided as much as possible. Ella can be pretty crabby when I take her out, and even though Lucy is good she still wants to be out of her carseat and held. I don't blame her, but it sure makes for a crazy outing! We did a bunch of errands on Wednesday and we went to the mall on Thursday with my mom. We were in search of a winter coat for Ella since the one I had bought her for this year did not hold up very well at all. I was incredibly excited to find a great sale at baby gap! I love that store, and I would buy most of my girls clothes there if I could afford it, but when they have sales they are amazing! I found a coat for Ella in a bigger size so it should fit for a few winters. It was originally $60, but I got it for $15! I love deals like that. I also found a coat for her at Old Navy in a bigger size as well. I like having 2 in case one gets dirty, and for $8 I couldn't pass it up! At gap I also found a coat for Lucy for next winter. It is so adorable! Again this one was orginally $50 and I got it for $10! We found some other great deals and I stocked Ella up on size 4t stuff that should fit her next year. She has grown so much this winter! She started out this fall with size 2t being pretty big on her, and now she is in all 3t stuff, although 2t shirts still fit. She is so tall, everyone guesses she is 3! It doesn't help that she tells people that she is 3 too. Sometimes she tells them she is 2, and the other day she even said she was 6! Oh my!
- Ella's ECFE class went great! She loved it and said she wouldn't care if she went by herself. She is becoming Miss Independant all the sudden!
And now I have to go! The girls just woke up!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment