This week began with Tim going back to school on Monday night. He is on day 2 of waking up at 5 am. I feel bad for him, I know I couldn't do it! I am not a morning person at all! It is so nice that he is has more time to help in the evenings though. I went grocery shopping by myself last night! I almost took Lucy with me. She saw me getting my coat on and started fussing until I held her. I think she knew I was going to leave without her! Tim insisted that I go by myself though. I went to Adventure Club (our church's wed night kids program) to check the kids in first. I left an hour early so I could get to Sam's Club before it closed. I am going to start doing that now... I had to give up a couple of my commitments. I felt terrible, but I am relieved now. I am only committed to signing kids in to Adventure Clubs. I also had to give up being the nursery coordinator for my MOMS Club that I am in. I haven't been to any activities with MOMS for a long time. I am hoping to go to more now. Its so good for me and my kids to get out and be with other kids and moms! We are going to an activity in an hour, actually! I'm excited.
As far as keeping up with cooking and grocery shopping, I am excited to say that my major grocery shopping and freezing meals are a success so far! I have only had to cook twice and I have meals for every night of the week in the freezer ready to go. I also love that I only need to buy the basic perishable foods once a week. My freezer is just packed, though!
The teethers in my life have been making progress. Ella's 2 year molar have taken just forever to come through. But they are almost completely in now! Lucy also got a tooth yesterday! She is such a good teether. She was up late the other night, but that happens sometime anyway. She also spits up more when she teeths too! Ella did too. Its a symptom I haven't really heard of before??
Lucy has also become a great eater of solid foods! I have had to trick her into eating certain veggies. I normally mix it with a little fruit and she loves it! We started meat today since she is almost 7 months. She seemed to like it! She gets very excited when she sees her solid food, I think she is started to prefer it over her bottles.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment