Today I braved it and brought both girls shopping with me! Anytime I go anywhere with those 2 I feel like I am packing to go on vacation. There is so much I have to make sure that I remember. Luckily I think I remembered everything important and we had a good time!
We went to Burlington Coat Factory in search for a Christmas dress for Ella for next year and a winter coat for next year. I like to buy them on clearance the year before. I am very disappointed in Ella's coat that she is wearing this year! I bought it at Target a couple of years ago on major clearance. It was really cute until it starts piling really oddly. I am willing to pay more for a good coat that Lucy can wear in a couple years. Unfortunately I am having a hard time finding any cute, discounted coats! I had the same luck with finding a Christmas dress. And why is it halfway into January and Christmas clothes are still full price some places? I guess stores are cashing into people like me who like to buy in advance. I did end up ordering a cute dress online tonight.
We also deposited money into the bank, went to joann fabrics in attempt to get fabric for making blankets... after realizing it would have cost around $30 a blanket we left the fabric there! we also went to the grocery store, and of course target!
Tonight Tim worked later than normal so I took both girls to Adventure Clubs with me. Ella had lots of fun with "her angel" while I checked the kids in. And Lucy loved snuggling with her grandma. I have to explain Ella's "angel." On New Years day my parents had a bunch of people from church over, including one family who has twin boys. Ella was playing with some of the adults and she told us that the mom of the twin boys, Kim, was her angel. Her exact words to her were "you are my angel!" It was so incredibly adorable! She still calls her that, and we think its cute because Kim is such a sweet lady!
Tomorrow I bring Ella to her ECFE class in the morning! Lucy is going grandma's instead of sibcare. I think she is excited to have some alone time with Lucy since Ella normally steals all of the attention. It is pretty early in the morning for those of us that aren't morning people! Although Lucy is quite the snugly little baby, so there shouldn't be any problems.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment